Feedback from IBM and attendees of different GSE events
“The opportunity my fellow IBM executives and I had to meet with you and your GSE Management Advisory Council is being viewed as a success by us at IBM.”
– Mr. Ray Jones, Vice President, zSeries Software Sales – SWG, USA.
“The IBM participants must be praised. Well-prepared and enthusiastic! And very open for dialog”
- Ms. Lene Weldum, General Manager Bankdata, Fredericia, Denmark.
“A very useful event, and well worth repeating”
– Mr. Keith Walker, Mainframe Operations Manager Allianz Cornhill Insurance plc, Guildford, UK.
“Presentations, questions and answers during the MAC have been very useful to get a better and a clearer vision of the future of zSeries”
– Mr. Dominique Trouillon, Strategy, Investment and Architecture Renault SAS, Boulogne Billancourt, France.
“It worked perfectly with contents, number of participants and IBM staff, especially the discussions”
– Mr. José Manuel Portillo Sánchez, Outsourcing Service Manager Confederación Española de Cajas de Ahorros, Madrid, Spain.
“Thanks for the invitation it was a real pleasure to share experiences with other GSE members and IBM. I congratulate you and all the organizers for a job well done”
– Mr. Jesús Molina Díaz, Director Área Innovación, El Corte Inglés S.A., Spain.
“Aspects of platform (mainframes versus other server platforms), costs, use and security criteria, Benchmarking, Open Source software, Virtualization, SOA: topics which each IT Manager must deal with were not only touched on but also very competently presented. Moreover, the saying “Berlin is always a journey's worth” applies to this event undoubtedly”
– Mr. Günter Dors, CEO, Rechenzentrum Region Stuttgart GmbH, Germany.